Prabha Rastogi Cancer Research Charitable Foundation solicits and accepts donations, grants and gifts from people and organizations for further its mission of of helping and assisting people from the underprivileged sections of society in need of healthcare, education, employment as well as for creating awareness about environment and much more, on the following terms and conditions:
- We treat all our donors with utmost respect irrespective of the amount donating by them to help the cause of helping the underprivileged section of our society.
- As Prabha Rastogi Cancer Research Charitable Foundation is a registered charitable non-profit organisation, donors are exempt from income tax on donations made to the foundation under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act (certificate provided in the website)
- Donations will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, government agencies, or other entities, without limitations.
- Donors can make donations in the form of cash or any financial instruments including check, demand draft, bank transfer, UPI like Google Pay, Paytm etc.
- Donors can also help in kind in the form of donating clothes, books, stationery, food or any other item required by the foundation to help those in need.
- In case of any in-kind support received by the donor from anywhere, the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Donations have to be made in alignment of the services provided by Prabha Rastogi Cancer Research Charitable Foundation for the benefit of underprivileged sections of our society.
- Donors should clearly mention the service for which they want to donate, to enable us to utilize the funds for that service only.
- In case the service for which donation is made is not mentioned, the Prabha Rastogi Cancer Research Charitable Foundation shall use the funds for services as per priority at that moment of time.
- Although our website is secure with high quality SSL and payments are accepted through robust payment gateways, we do not take responsibility of any payments struck/declined/not received through the online environment due to any reason whatsoever, but shall make all efforts to resolve the issue with the payment solution providers.
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained, for donations made in cash or through online payment gateway.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded and will be used for helping the underprivileged persons and community development purposes.
- As we receive a donation in cash or any other medium, a receipt is issued in the name of the donor and given by hand or through email.
- We request our donors to make cash payments at our office only and make online payments through form on this website only.
- We further request our donors to not give payments to any person posing as our representative or otherwise, for which we shall not be held responsible.
- If you have any question or concerns regarding our Donation Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by mail at email@example.com